About This Project
Clients loved idea of living overtop of a creek, but needed additional space!
- Built over a creek, involved major upgrades
- Addition of second-storey, 440 sq.ft.
- Easy flow throughout main floor makes main floor perfect for entertaining large and small groups
- Home renovation inspired by famous ‘Falling Water’ design
- Replaced white, formal exterior look with more natural personality
- Multiple decks, ledgestone accents, glass railings integrate home’s outstanding architecture into the site’s amazing topography
- Exterior and interior textures, colours carefully-chosen to enhance look
- Architectural wood posts, some structural, some aesthetic